Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Promises

I, Kayleigh Gamble (or Kamala, as I am called here), promise never to post anything of substance in my blog or describe to you the revolutionary processes of cleaning out the heart that is transpiring here in India.

Done and done!

I SWEAR I feel bad for not sharing more. Unfortunately, I have not conquered my laziness and thus do not make time in my day to coherently organize my thoughts in a way that will be both stimulating and insightful. What happens is that during various times of the day I come up with different ideas and topics that would be great to share and I even start to develop them slightly, but that is as far as it goes. For example, one day I will tell you about the importance of humility and tolerance and what I've observed here regarding these terms. Another day I will tell you about exploitation and analyze the responses of "progressive" liberals to global problems. Another day I will talk about the difference between material and spiritual practices and why they are relevant. Another day I will post pictures. Another day I will tell you what it's like to get to spend the entire day practicing being a perfect human being.

Wait a second, per my new promise, I will not be elaborating on any such topics! Perhaps I will break this one later also. Sending lots of love your way!

hare krishna,

Kayleigh

1 comment: