Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Few Images

SIIIKKKEEE!

I tried to put up pictures, but it was taking entirely too long and I have to go. You were going to get to see some monkeys picking through the trash on the street, monkeys playing on power lines, cows walking through the market, and another market shot of the bustle and hustle complete with rickshaws. They will come another day....

This is majorly cutting in to my nap time, but tomorrow we are all loading our things on the buses and relocating to Govardan. It's a much smaller town, so I'm not sure that we'll have access to internet. We'll be there until Nov 2nd and then I believe we'll come back to Vrindavan, but you never really can predict the future, so we'll see.

No major sickness to speak of yet. Food is still good. Did I ever mention that we eat it all with our hands? I will never go back to utensils. NEVER!

love,
Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment