Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Keeping it Raw

At times I wonder if expressing my perceptions and emotions would help them flow and deter egoic control of reality. So here are some ideas:


There is a place I am searching for
nameless like the wind
so simple
you needn't bring a thing.
There is nothing we have to do there
nothing is missing among our presence,
and everything we do is play.
There is no agenda,
there is no dress code.
No skills or expertise or experience is required;
Just humanity
because we are all the same.
There is no agenda
because we already have everything we need.



Everyone wants to put me in a box.
Of course they do!!!
That's where I think I live.
"What do you do?"
Let me tell you!
"What do you like to eat?"
Here's what!
"Where are you from?"
I've got an answer!
Every affirmation implies a negation
Can I enjoy everything that is served?
Can I make my home in all places?
Can I be new everyday?
Why do I choose "no" even before I start?
I am thru with limitations
I choose everything


My True Lover
I don't have to look for you in any place
You are already here, with me
In the glance of a stranger
a kiss from a fleeting lover
in the accidental touch of two arms, sly love exchange
If I search for you, I will live blind.
If I try to keep you, my heart runs dry.
I don't have to look for you in any place
You are already here, with me


Why do I hide my body?
I don't even want to show it off
with heels that strain weight, create curves in calves
or props that push, hoist and press flesh
It's not that I have something to show
I just don't want to hide
the beauty of its vulnerability
the grandiosity of its Humanity
Where is Freedom when flesh is forbidden?
Why don't I restore the innocence of nature
and let it all hang out?


A message I had for another soul, who once explained that poetry is always written to oneself even if addressed to another:
"Just by Living - accepting the Gift of Life - you merit all of the Love of God." There is no act that can increase your value, for your value is inherent in your Being, and can never be struck. Perfection is You.

No comments:

Post a Comment